Sleek. Cozy. And everything in between. A luxurious look and a solid feel. The variety of species and finishes available make hardwood flooring as adaptable to your space as you need it to be. It’s clear why many homeowners in Madison, WI, are turning towards solid hardwood flooring.
Diagonal, herringbone, borders, and other patterns can add visual interest to your rooms and take hardwood flooring from beautiful to extraordinary. Hardwood flooring doesn’t retain dust, pollen, and other allergens. Regular sweeping will keep your hardwood floors looking great.
Why Floor Coverings International?
- Manufacturing direct pricing and a huge variety of hardwood flooring options.
- We come to your home to show you all the options and help make your flooring decision easier. Our designers are also well educated about hardwood flooring so they can answer any questions you might have.
- Our instant visualization software enables us to show you how your room will look with the flooring you choose, without actually having it installed yet. The technology is stunning and you’ll instantly be impressed when you see images of your rooms with different types of flooring! Our software provides a great way to view many different flooring options for each room to help make decisions. Can’t decide between cherry and oak? A tough decision just got a lot easier!
- Hardwood floors add a warm, natural look or they can create a formal or modern look as well.
- Finished, unfinished, stained, wide plank, and more! You’ll be able to personalize the style of your new hardwoods.
- Hardwood flooring in Madison is available in a wide range of species, finishes, and widths to create specialized looks for almost any room.
Also consider that:
- Periodic refinishing and scuff/scratch repair may be required to keep hardwood flooring in Madison looking its best
- Hardwood flooring will add value to your home.
- Solid hardwood floors can last for decades when properly cared for.
- Footsteps and ambient echoes can cause rooms with hardwood flooring to be noisy. Area rugs are often used to counter this effect.
- In general, hardwood flooring in Madison is not recommended for rooms or areas subject to water or moisture exposure