Tile flooring is an enduring choice for many homes because it offers two advantages that nearly every buyer wants: beauty and durability. Tile is suited for high-traffic areas of your home, like entryways, kitchens, and bathrooms. It can be cleaned easily with just a damp sponge, and can be sealed for stain resistance.
Why Choose FCI?
- Manufacturing direct pricing and a huge variety of tile flooring options.
- We come to your home to show you all the options and help make your flooring decision easier. Our designers are also well educated about tile flooring so they can answer any questions you might have.
- Our instant visualization software enables us to show you how your room will look with the flooring you choose, without actually having it installed yet. The technology is stunning and you’ll instantly be impressed when you see images of your rooms with different types of flooring! Our software provides a great way to view many different flooring options for each room to help make decisions. A tough decision just got a lot easier.
- Get 10% off your entire project when you schedule your consultation online.
- Tile flooring is available in a huge assortment of sizes, colors, patterns, and finishes
- Grout color can be customized to match or contrast with your choice of tile in Madison
- Accent tiles, mosaics, and pattern options are limited only by the imagination and give your home a unique look.
Tile floors come in such a large variety of colors, styles and finishes that you will be able to create absolutely any look you like, from a cozy and colorful Mexican tile home to a high-fashion Italian tile home. Tile flooring is durable for two reasons: most tile – especially ceramic tile – is quite hard and will resist chipping and damage, and also most tile will resist staining. Tile flooring is generally finished in a way that allows water or any other spills to simply roll off. This makes for very easy clean up and earns two thumbs up from busy parents and pet owners who know that spills and accidents are just an unavoidable part of life.
The most versatile and durable tile flooring in McFarland is by far ceramic tile flooring. This flooring comes in a variety of styles, sizes and colors. Best for areas of high moisture and high traffic such as bathrooms, kitchens, entryways and foyers, this tile can add style and elegance to any room. Use it to dress up an otherwise plain space, or go for a toned down pattern in a heavily decorated room. Ceramic tile flooring comes in either glazed or unglazed finish. Glazed tiles have a hard, high shine finish and are durable and can be used without any further finishing. Unglazed tiles have a matte finish and have to be sealed to prevent them from staining. Choose from a textured terra cotta tile for a natural look, or a smooth tile for an elegant finished look.
Porcelain tile adds a delicate look to any room. Most often used in larger spaces, these tiles can deliver a dramatic appearance, instantly adding value to the decor of the room. Porcelain tile, despite its delicate appearance, is durable and long-lasting. Its resistance to buckling and cracking make it easy to use outdoors as well as inside the home. Porcelain tiles come in a variety of colors, from light off-white to deep and rich reds.
Stone tile is perfect to give your home an earthy, natural look. From granite, slate and marble, stone tile can be customized to match your home’s individual personality. Choose a grout color to complement or match the color of the stone, giving your tile flooring a dramatic finished appearance. Stone tile can also be used as a backsplash in your kitchen or bathroom to complement your room’s design.
Schedule your free in-home consultation today!